Venchi the gelato gem | London

Hampstead is like a green village tucked away in the North West of London. It is such a special little gem that I came to discover thanks to P. He told me to wear some comfy shoes cause we will be doing some long walk. He warned me ahead so I won't make him piggy back me all the way.

After a rather long walk from Finchley Road up and into the hilly residential area with mansions tugged in the midst of greenery, we arrived in Hampstead. There was a shop there that sells one of the most amazing designer furnitures. It was as if a little museum, with the few pieces you would probably find in V&A museum.

With the little calories burnt after the walk, we topped it up some well worth calories. Gelato of exquisite quality, made in the premise. I have already made a note to bring my sister and dad here when they visit this summer.






Dark chocolate and coconut gelato






Venchi

65 Hampstead High Street
NW3 1QP London,UK

Click to add a blog post for Venchi on Zomato

0 comments :

Post a Comment